ADVANCED: SUBSCRIPTION LICENSING PLAN FOR DEVICES RUNNING WINDOWS 10
- Advanced has the ability to connect to head-office module as your business grows
- Quick service eateries, restaurants and fine dining. Takeaway enabled within back-office if required.
- Advanced plan comes with 1 back-office and 1 POS till license as standard.
- Advanced plan allows an additional 6 tills and or tablets to be connected to the system
- Subscription plan is available as 6 monthly or yearly payments. (Paid in Advance)
- Compatible with tablets, epos systems, laptops and PC’s running Windows 10
ADVANCED: POS TILL FEATURES
- Multiple choice of secure login access
- Multiple language
- Multiple facility option
- Intuitive table management & reservation booking
- Operator can modify and attach comments to customer orders
- Ability to take pre-orders, re-orders and edit existing orders
- View reports, orders and customer history
- Split bill by amount, payment type
- Printer settings, select printer type, location and product group to selected locations
- Preview and reprint customer billing receipts
- Implement and track refunds, voids, discounts, free of charge
- Choice of multiple payment methods on transactions
- View happy hour and special offers
- Customer loyalty
- Caller ID:
- Credit card integration
- Float adjustment and clear till cash prompt
ADVANCED: BACK-OFFICE DASHBOARD FEATURES
- Home: Displays POS devices connected to back-office.
- Branch Management: Add branch, add facilities, develop floor plans, select price levels for facilities.
- Product Management: Add product categories, sub categories and products. Setup menu button appearance for product category or image. unlimited product entries, add modifiers, quantity levels and packaging type.
- Menus: Define menus, enter menu name, select facility for menu to appear under, load products and change prices, happy hour and product offers.
- Operator Management: Add operator categories, select security rights for individual categories, back-office, point of sale and payment types. Enter operator details and select secure login access options.
- Client Management: Add account types, add client, bank details and select client account type, add loyalty card types.
- Inventory Management: Enter and raise orders, raise input and output documents, control stock levels with recipe master and semi-prepared products
- Reports: Run view and print sales reports, stock reports, other POS reports and loyalty reports. Full reporting available via mobile windows application (smart phone)
- General Settings: Administrator can manage and control all areas of the system, including, receipts setting, order settings, backup plan, document types, order types, POS payment types, POS comments, loyalty card types and others.
BUY NOW (PREMIUM HEAD OFFICE)
SEE SOLO PLAN FEATURE LIST
SEE PREMIUM PLAN FEATURE LIST – HEAD OFFICE